Saturday, September 13, 2008

Romance is alive

Fads come and go, fashions change, society takes on new attitudes...but one thing that remains constant is our thirst for romance. Inside the heart of every woman is a yearning to be romanced, swept off her feet or wooed slowly. We read about it, think about it and dream about it.

Make no mistake, it isn't just sex we're after. We want that emotional punch, that feeling in our belly that flutters when we think of that man, the way we can't get him out of our mind and yes, even the way it can make us crazy trying to figure out how to fix our hair or what to wear for that next meeting.

And what is it we want from that special man? Why everything of course. We want to be his ruling passion, to know that we're in his heart and mind with every breath he takes. Or, as it goes in one of my favorite songs ... we want it to be All for Love.



Okay, gotta pause to fan myself. I have such a case of the hots for Sting and Bryan Adams. Either one of those fellas could be a fire in my night:) But that's a bit off topic so...

This is Ciana, wishing you a safe and happy weekend and hoping you're making time for some romance in your life. Like the song says "all for love".

6 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Hope y'all are having a nice weekend! Niiiice video!

Ciana / Syneca said...

Hey Anny!

It's perfect here in Florida. Great morning for being outside -sunny and a nice breeze.

How're things in your corner of the country?

Come on over to the yahoo group and join in the fun. We're creating a story. Should be interesting to see how it shapes up:)

Sally Painter said...

Okay why is Sting wearing the kilt instead of Rod? LOL. I love that song. I loved the movie mostly because of the title song, actually.

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

I saw Sting at an outdoor concert recently. I'm not usually much of a concert person (too loud, too smoky, too crowded) but that was one of the best concerts I've ever attended.

I think my favorite song of all time is Fields of Gold. I've been looking at paint colors for my living room. I saw one that's called Fields of Gold, and...you guessed it, that's the color going on my walls.

Ash

Anonymous said...

WOW I just love that song! It is awesome hearing the three of them singing together!

Dani said...

I totally love this song! It makes me thing of the movie and those find men. *wink* Of course the three that sing it are good looking too. Yes, I think Rod Stewart is good looking, so sue me. It comes from looking at his hot pink album cover when I was little (the greatest hits one). LOL!