Friday, January 16, 2009

Never too old - 101 year old romance author


You may think you're too old to start a new career or seize your lifelong romantic dream, but with role models like romance author, Jean MacLeod, who celebrates her 101 birthday on January 20, you may just change your mind.

Mrs. MacLeod hasn't let age stop her from doing the thing she loves - writing romance books for Mills and Boon (Harlequin). It's reported that she is currently writing romance novel # 130.

This is one romance author who literally takes the cake when it comes to not letting age get in the way of living or in her case, writing about romance.

2 comments:

N.J.Walters said...

Wow! That's impressive. I hope I'm still alive, let alone still writing, at that age!

Patricia K said...

Wow I think I have read her books
and I hope I will be as active if I get to 101.