Monday, October 27, 2008

Romance lives

Oh yeah, it really does. And since this week I'm celebrating an anniversary with the man of my dreams, I thought this was a good time to shout out my eternal enthusiasm for love and romance.

I hear people claim that there's really no such thing as happily ever after. I have to shake my head and disagree. I've been blessed to have been loved by a man I admire, respect, like and love for more than 30 years. And not a day goes by that I don't count that as the biggest blessing in my life.

Does romance die after that many years? Not in my world. Not with a man who tells you every day that you're the best thing that ever happened to him and that he loves you more than life. And not with a man who backs those words up in his actions.

So color me a lucky gal this week and help me celebrate my good fortune, my happily ever after. And as a little something for that wonderful man.... here's the song that says everything I'd say (and do).



Hope your week is filled with love and romance!!

Hugs-
Ci

1 comment:

Sally Painter said...

Happy Anniversary, Ci! Having your soul mate is everything in life. HUGS!