Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wanna dream lover?

Then you really need to read Dream Lovers of Gargoyle Castle. This book has everything! A fascinating story, romance and lovers who make you eager for their love to succeed.


But don't take my word for it ... See what Literary Nymphs Reviews has to say...

"Sally Painter knows her gargoyles. Each of her men is always sexy and willing to go that extra mile in and out of his mate's bedroom. Tessa and Amy have different personalities that keep the tale interesting and flowing, with very few bumps along the way. While each is determined when it comes to the project, they approach love differently. Tessa seems to fall in love with falling love, while Amy wants proof before committing. Their yummy dream lovers will truly make you want to join the mile high club. Dream Lovers of Gargoyle Castle is a great addition to the gargoyle stories, and will be a great read for those who enjoy paranormal erotica."

If you haven't picked up your copy, scoot on over to Ellora's Cave now and snatch one up!

3 comments:

booklover0226 said...

As soon as I saw this cover, I knew I had to have this book... and I WILL!

Thanks,
Tracey D

Ciana / Syneca said...

I'm betting you'll love it, Tracey! Sally has such a talent for creating characters and making you fall in love with them - and making us "feel" what they are experiencing. She's "da master" - uh, make that "mistress" :)

Sally Painter said...

OMG, Ci, you vixen! (g) TY for posting the reveiw. Tracey, you are so right! Ci/Syn outdid herself on this cover. I know I say that with each one she does, but she is the true master or mistress here! TY both, you made my day. Let me know how you like DLGC, Tracey.